Monday, June 22, 2009
HCG
Me and Cody have started a new diet, it is called HCG and it is the best thing ever we are on our third week and we have both lost 13lbs!!!!!! We need to go shopping for new clothes already!!! this is so cool, all you do is eat a strict diet and take HCG drops and ta-da your thin... no exercise or nothin!!!! as soon as we are done we will put up photos...I cant wait!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is SO cool... I have a lot of friends that are doing that and they have lost a ton of weight! btw since no one else seems interested in having a family reunion we will have to stop by and see you guys on our way up to Mt. Pleasant. I don't know if you ever got on my blog..but now i am not private so you can get on
Post a Comment